Thank you very much for visiting our careers section. On this page, you can find all currently open positions with a short profile and necessary skills. Please make sure that you fulfill all “mandatory” requirements before applying. At the same time, do not get discouraged if you fulfill none or few of the “beneficial” ones – if they were “mandatory”, we would list them there.
Attention: Please only apply by e-mail to the contact mentioned in the job-description. Please do not call in advance nor send a paper-based application.
- Interest in information technology
- High self-motivation as well as team-focus
- Solid English language skills
A work permit for Germany
Software Developer (C/C++ or VHDL) – with or without work-experience
We are looking for software developers that are interested in developing high performance computing solutions on innovative, FPGA-based architectures.
If you are interested in working for a young and dynamic company in Northern Germany, fulfill the requirements and ideally possess one or more of the advantageous attributes, we would be happy to talk to you. After an initial training phase, your main focus would be on the development of software for applications in IT-security / cryptanalysis. Due to the internationality of our client base, a minimum level of English skills is required.
- A college or university degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Software development skills.
- Work-experience is not required.
- Good skills in C/C++ or VHDL/Verilog.
- At least average English skills.
- High motivation and focus.
Beneficial Attributes (not a requirement)
- Work-experience in software development
- Experience in GTK+
- Experience in BASH programming
- Experience in cryptology/cryptanalysis e.g. Linux crypt.lib
- Foreign language skills
Logistics: First, we would like to conduct a phone interview and in the second step a personal interview. The possible starting date is flexible.
To apply, please send your CV and any relevant supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “software development position”. Please make sure to include your possible starting date as well as your approximate salary expectations.